Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"You're so near and yet so far away..."

"Love is something people should never mess with because once hurt it will never heal the pain you've experienced."

"I never felt this crushed in a long time, who caused it?"

"Hearts were never meant to be broken, but why people still break them?"

"I have a lot of questions in my mind, but no answers were heard at all."

"You are the melody of my lyrics, and together we make a heartwarming song."

"Why bother coming near me if your gonna stay away sooner or later."

"Are you my knight in shining armor? Or are you just one of those people who just likes to hurt?"

"Why am I thinking of all these things? if I can just keep this burried in my heart."


Something to Cheer you up:"Don't talk with your mouth open"

No comments: