Friday, August 29, 2008

Search of Inspiration

A piece that speaks to others, touches our hearts, and enters our minds and souls forever is what I find a masterpiece, for the role of a writer is to enrich us with their feelings, shout out their thoughts, and tell us what they think, for them, is right or wrong. As I talked to my friend about our love for music, and our friend Dustin; He recommended me to look at a website. I copy-pasted the link ,and pressed enter on my keyboard, and as soon as the browser had finished loading the site's contents, when my eyes first laid on it I saw their compositions full of wonders and surprises.


Words cannot express what I feel about their compositions. A mixture of every feeling giving a smile known to man. The pieces of their hearts carefully put in each word they write in their little notebooks. Each sentence having their own meaning. The way that pictures connecting to the paragraphs was very impressive. And I saw a red heart-shaped leaf with a very beautiful caption, and a sunset as well. I was captivated with it’s beauty and meaning, and their shot was focused on one topic: “The Beauty of our Mother Earth”.


Water from my eyes started flowing, and a warm feeling suddenly enveloped my heart. It made me imagine the clear blue sea suddenly drowning me, but I wasn’t dying. I was breathing my eyes opened on their own. And I saw different varieties of fishes living on colorful coral reefs; It was really peaceful in that world, and I was so happy to see it and everything in a balance. I saw their ways of survival, and interrelationships with another organism. Suddenly darkness appeared, and the world falling, crumbling in front of my eyes. Then I awakened. The dream was gone, I was in my room, lying on my bed with the television turned on.




Face the facts ,and stay strong. One day, we will know the answers to our questions; and our curiosity satisfied. In all of the things that I felt in my dream, happy, sad, and also painful feelings, will I surrender my life so that the peaceful world will comeback again? Maybe or maybe not. My heart craves for inspiration, like how a thirsty person desires for cold water that tastes so sweet. On this very instant I am lacking of what I desire, and I want it to come to me. Welcoming my thoughts, memories, and people who I love and adore. Everything taking it’s course, and wanting it the way it’s supposed to be.

Inspiration can be encountered by friendships, feelings, but the most frequently used their special someone in their life. My heart pounding like a thousand marching soldiers stomping with a loud bang on the rock-hard earth. Well, what I say is this my heart needs inspiration, and a heart loved and cared by the people, whom I treasure, in my life.

No comments: