Friday, August 29, 2008

The Part of My Heart...

My heart aches like a thousand swords stabbing my painful memories triggering each moment I spent with you. Hearing the screams of my pain, and regret. An infinite possibilities of ones feelings, and a limited ways to overcome it...all. My expressions hidden, people not knowing what I am thinking in the inside of my head I feel these feelings in my heart, and as the weight of my burdens increase; it also adds to the pain I get in my heart.


If I can ask God one question, a question that I wanted to ask for a long time, why were we given feelings? We are happy with some of these feelings He blessed us with, but why do we have these feelings that makes us suffer so much, that we want to surrender just to take this aching feeling away from our hearts. I have thought of that over and over, days, weeks, months, and even years; sadly, I have not answered my own question, nor I couldn’t ask others for their meanings.


As I come nearer to your heart, my eyes see yours flies farther away from my delicate hands. You see me as a smiling girl cheery to be the sunshine of your day, but I have a broken heart inside, the pieces of my heart gone forever. All the words I want to say are confined inside my heart, just waiting to scream to the world. I can't scream, my voice taken away from me. And I gave up.


I don't know if someone else is affected by this, but I can say if this is you, or another person. All I know is that I'm confused, and unaware of the thoughts and feelings around me, and concerning me. This life has not yet achieved an ending, but it is up to me to find my own ending, may it be a happy ending or a tragic ending.

2 comments:

Plim said...

Good job, I like the dark mood of your essay. Nice one ^_^. By the way were you writing this with anyone in mind? Haha, just joking :))

RhozyBerry said...

to scribbles: maybe ^^;
hahahahahaha...

dark mood hmmm...i was making this at night time :))